Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do I create a horizontal navigation bar on Flash?

I am creating a flash project, which is purely made out of flash. I am not intending to use any HTML whatsoever. However I do not know how to create a horizontal navigation bar on flash, and all the navigation bars I find online use HTML.





What I basically want is a portion of my page to always stay the same throughout my video. So it may not exactly be a menu bar, because all I need is for the same part to stay while the rest of the video changes (when clicking buttons and so on).





Could someone help me out? This is my first time using flash and I really don't know anythig about it.|||I'm sorry to say if you know nothing about Flash then programming an entire web project using it is a tall and near impossible order. Your best bet is to follow multiple tutorials all of which include some different element you'll want in your final project, then taking that knowledge and applying them all in practice to your idea. Sorry if that's not the simple fix you were hoping for but your request entails at the minimum some amount of Action scripting and knowing how to properly manage scenes, layers and objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment