Friday, December 2, 2011

My horizontal scroll bar is missing in Firefox and emails don't print properly. Works in Explorer. What's up

Yahoo emails worked perfectly until recently, a few weeks ago. Then the horizontal scroll bar disappeared and emails will print only one page, regardless of how many pages the email is AND it prints that one page on two pieces of paper!!! If I run yahoo mail through internet explorer, all these problems are nonexistent. What happened? I ran virus and spyware programs, downloaded the lastest version of mozilla and no results. I prefer firefox because it's faster and I like the tabs. But I might have to switch back to internet explorer. Egads!|||I and many others are having the same problem. Just visit the Mozilla firefox support forums and see for yourself.





Apparently yahoo has made some change in the email pages (javascript?) and this accounts for the issue you and I experience.





Yes, the horizontal scroll works in IE, but like you said it would be a shame to go back to that platform. Yahoo would be happy if you'd use IE vice Firefox even though Firefox is becoming a popular browser.





Sorry I can't offer any further information.|||I am having the exact same problem and that is how I found your question. I, too, use Forefox and have no desire to go back to IE. If you get a solution please e-mail me at tgob13@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment