Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do I put a horizontal scroll bar on my webpage using dreamweaver?

Hi. I'm trying to put a horizontal scroll bar on the bottom part of my webpage. I've tried the overflow-x/y way and I was able to add a vertical scroll bar, but that's not what I want. Can anyone help me out?





My webpage is www.alexakarabin.com then click on prints and it's the bottom part that i'm talking about. I would like the row of thumbnail pictures on the bottom to stay on one line and not drop to the bottom.





Thanks! I hope I made sense. :) |||ah, so the problem is that the line is wrapping, not that a scroll bar is not appearing?





If this is the case, try adding the style


{ white-space: nowrap;


overflow: scroll;}





This should suppress all line breaks in the content. Be sure to apply this only to the specific element containing your thumb nails. Otherwise, it could screw up all of your formatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment