Friday, December 2, 2011

My task bar is vertical instead of horizontal how do I fix this?

I don't know what happened but I was on the internet and then my task bar just went side ways and is now vertical instead of horizonal. I've tired every thing and I don't know what to do please help!!!|||right click on the taskbar%26gt; lock taskbar. the check mark should be gone. then you can drag the taskbar to wherever you want it.|||Excellent solution.......worked the very first time. Thanks....

Report Abuse


|||Right click the task bar and make sure there is no check mark next to "Lock Taskbar", if there is then click it to uncheck it, then with your mouse grab an empty part of the task bar and drag it to the bottom of your screen.|||You likely dragged it accidentally.





Point at the clock / time display.


Hold down the mouse button.


Drag the clock /time display to the bottom right of the screen.


release the mouse button.





Done.





You need to drag it to the very bottom right corner.|||Right click the taskbar and un-check "Lock the taskbar," then drag it back down to the bottom of the screen where it belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment