Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do I put a horizontal scroll bar on my webpage using dreamweaver?

Hi. I'm trying to put a horizontal scroll bar on the bottom part of my webpage. I've tried the overflow-x/y way and I was able to add a vertical scroll bar, but that's not what I want. Can anyone help me out?





My webpage is www.alexakarabin.com then click on prints and it's the bottom part that i'm talking about. I would like the row of thumbnail pictures on the bottom to stay on one line and not drop to the bottom.





Thanks! I hope I made sense. :)|||scroll bars should be automatic since it is the window showing the web page. I think I know what you want : a specific area to scroll in instead of the whole page and to go horizontallargey not vertically. In the programing part of dreamwever is where you will be working. go to a site that has what you are trying to make. Make sure it isn't one that uses flash player. right click and go to view source code. Then find the code that does what you want and custimize it to your likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment