Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do I create a horizontal expanding navigation bar?

Any assistance will be greatly received. Thank you.|||Hi musicman,





I am quite good with websites. I have had a look around for different codes and tried to get you a horizontal navigation menu that is expandable with extra links.





I have found one code which is DHTML (you will need to download files etc in order for this to function, it may sound and look complicated, but you are getting a good quality menu if you follow the instructions all is well), and has expandable menus. Only thing is (dont know if this is a problem) is the menu is black but you can customize it.





Below is the link to a page where you can view the menu (at the top of the page) and get the code. It also has instructions on how you customize it, and obviously create your page name's and links!





http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex鈥?/a>





There are two different ones, but I suggest using the top menu.





I hope this helps, if you have any questions email me at





jamielong951@aol.co.uk





Cheers|||What exactly do you mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment