Thursday, November 24, 2011

How to create a horizontal menu bar with a drop down options for each menu?

For example, I have menu options like Home, Services, Products. I want to have additional options under Services like Marketing, Design, etc. I want to be able to put my mouse over Services and those options dropdown.





Any suggestions?|||It's usually (almost always) done with a %26lt;ul%26gt; with the %26lt;li%26gt; elements defined by css as "display: inline;" For some hefty examples, go to www.alistapart.com where webmasters meet to discuss all manner of such stuff. (Of course you'll have to browse around the website to find it.) Another place to see it is the cited source.|||Menu bar for XP?





I can answer just that...








Unlock the taskbar and drag it where you want the taskbar to be... Thats it..|||there are many ways, but the most acceptable IMO is using CSS see http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/ for some examples

No comments:

Post a Comment