Thursday, November 24, 2011

I printed a postage on paypal but it came out with little horizontal white lines through bar code, is it ok?

I printed a postage on paypal, but it came out a little smaller then half a page and it has little horizontal white lines going through the bar code. will it be able to read this? worst case scenario can they just punch in the numbers right under the bar code if it doesnt scan? im worried because this package has to be delivered in less then 5 days. thanks.|||Hi There,





Good Post! I love everything about business, escpecially the marketing and advertising parts. These things make or break a business. I've found many ways to advertise my business that might help you. If you have a website, try SEO and PPC (pay per click from Google Adwords).





If you advertise your business offline, try handing out flyers, printing coupons, and yellowpage advertising).





The best method I've found yet is to buy business cards and hand them out everwhere. I buy them from a place online that gives the cards for free and only charges for shipping and handling. I hand these out to everyone I meet, and I leave them on cars where ever I go (I also got a free business card holder that looks really impressive)!








http://www.free-biz-cards.info





Take care and good luck with your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment