Thursday, November 24, 2011

My task bar is vertical. How do I make it horizontal again?

I don't know how I did it but my task bar became vertical and I still haven't found a way out of this.


How do I make it horizontal so that it's along the bottom of the screen?|||Left click or right click if your using a left handed setup, drag it to the bottom and it should revert back :)





Hope that helps.|||hi arnold. it worc for me also thangs

Report Abuse


|||Just drag the task bar to the bottom but remember to check if the taskbar is unlocked. You can't drag it if it's locked. You can check by right-click and you can see if it's checked or not. Hope it helps...|||Ah, that happens to me, too.


Simply click on the task bar and hold it down, then drag it to where you want it again.|||Hah I remember the first time that that had happened to me, I was like oh god what did I do, I had tryed restarting my computer, then my mom took it into the computer shop and they fixed it for free hahah.|||JUST GRAB THE BAR ...HOLD DOWN LEFT CLIK ON MOUSE ... AND DRAG DOWN TO BOTTOM OF SCREEN ......

No comments:

Post a Comment