Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I show horizontal scroll bar in Word 2010?

The horizontal scroll bar is missing from my document (it was previously there) and does not appear in other documents. I've checked Word Options and the box to show horizontal scroll bar is checked.|||Hey DMC;



What you tried should have turned it on. If it didn't work the easiest thing to do is reinstall the program.



It's important to know that sometimes, if your drive gets too full and/or it is not defragged regularly, small files can corrupt so things don't work as they should.



check this link out to get more info on fragmentation and what it can do:



http://www.softwareinreview.com/products鈥?/a>



I used to get a lot of random annoying system mal-functions and noticed they came up more when either my disk was nearly full or I hadn't run the deragmenter.



I invested in a good 3rd party defragmenter that runs automatically and transparently and I rarely have these problems anymore so I can only conclude a fragmented or nearly full drive makes problems.





Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment