Thursday, November 24, 2011

My horizontal scroll bar is missing, how do i get it back?

ive never had this happen before, but i have about 3 inches of tan blank space at the bottom of my screen before you get to my task bar. how do i fix this, my progress bar is missing too.|||If you are using firefox, click on 'view' then 'toolbars', then


'navigation toolbar'.





I'm not sure about other browsers, but the solution is very similar to what I've described. You shouldn't have too much trouble figuring it out by following the steps above, even if the browser you're using is different.|||Hmm weird things like that happen to me alot. But after a few minutes of scouring the "Internet Options" window found under the Tools drop down menu, you can usually fix it with some weird setting. Or maybe it could just be broken in some annoying way lol. Try the Internet Options thing and if you can't find anything go to someone who has more know-how in computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment