Thursday, November 24, 2011

How to I return my task bar to horizontal position?

The task bar on my computer turned vertical and i want to put it back. I was just helping my sister play a game on the computer when i accidentally pressed something. What do i do to put it back.|||Win7:


Right click on the taskbar and click properties





there should be an option called "taskbar Location on screen", set that to whichever you want





WinXP:


right click the taskbar and click lock taskbar if it has a tick next to it, then just Left click and hold on an empty part of the taskbar (not on a button) and just drag it to which ever edge of the screen you want it to be (works with any windows version) then right click the taskbar when you are done and click Lock taskbar|||windows 7:


if it is at the top of the screen and u want to move it and it is unlocked, just drag it to the bottom of the screen. if it isnt unlocked, right click and select unlock the taskbar. once u have dragged it down to the bottom click lock the taskbar.|||Drag the bar to its initial position. I think that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment