Thursday, November 24, 2011

Today my page became wider.How can I set the width so I can see both columns without using the horizontal bar

The major problem I have with the NEW Yahoo page is that I can't see the whole page at a glance. I have to pan right and left to see everything. thats why I kept the old style. Now My old Yahoo is doing the same thing. Can I fix it or is it a new thing I have to deal with?|||press and hold Ctrl,adjust the size by mouse scroll button.|||ur question is not clear|||Presuming that your browser is maximized, your screen resolution is likely the problem (800x600 at a guess). The pages look "right" (no horizontal scroll-bar) at a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768. I run at 1680x1050, and there's scads of empty, background-color-only, region on both left and right of content area.

No comments:

Post a Comment