Thursday, November 24, 2011

My blue task bar moved itself from horizontal at the bottom of my screen to vertical on right side of screen.?

What happened ? How do I move the task bar back to the bottom of my screen ? Being vertical on the right side it has shrunk my pages. The computer did this all by itself.|||Assuming you're using Windows, left-click and hold on a blank part of the taskbar and just drag it to the bottom of the screen - probably have to drag diagonally to the bottom. Once it's back, right-click on a blank part of the taskbar and click "Lock the Taskbar" - this should stop it moving again.|||Same thing happened to me! I spent almost an hour trying to put it back! I tried everything I could think of, this answer REALLY helped, Thank You!

Report Abuse


|||After you do what the first guy said, run a virus scan and spy ware scan.|||Click in the middle of it and drag it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment